Halloween Shirts – Frankenstein’s Monster
Halloween Shirts – Shelley described Frankenstein’s monster as an 8-foot-tall (2.4 m), hideously ugly creation, with translucent yellowish skin pulled so taut over the body that it “barely disguised the workings of the arteries and muscles underneath”; watery, glowing eyes, flowing black hair, black lips, and prominent white teeth. The monster attempts to integrate himself into human society, but is shunned by all who see him. This compels him to seek revenge against his creator. Early stage portrayals dressed him in a toga, shaded, along with the monster’s skin, a pale blue. Throughout the 19th century, the monster’s image remained variable according to the artist.
Halloween is a night to enjoy black lights at evening events or coordinating white gloves with a Frankenstein’s Monster T-Shirts.
This premium t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite t-shirt. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a Majinshop recommended product.
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95%/5% viscose) | Fabric Weight: 5.29 oz (heavyweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.