Halloween Shirts – Trick Or Treat Big Pumpkin
Halloween Shirts – Trick-or-treating is a Halloween custom for children in many countries. Children in costumes travel from house to house asking for treats such as candy (or, in some cultures, money) with the phrase “Trick or treat”. The “trick” is a (usually idle) threat to perform mischief on the homeowners or their property if no treat is given to them. It typically happens during the evening of October 31. Some homeowners signal that they are willing to hand out treats, for example by putting up Halloween decorations outside their door. Others might simply leave treats on their porch.
This premium t-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It’s optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite t-shirt. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own and a Majinshop recommended product.
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95%/5% viscose) | Fabric Weight: 5.29 oz (heavyweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.