Halloween Shirts – Trick Or Treat Big Pumpkin
Halloween Shirts – Trick-or-treating is a Halloween custom for children in many countries. Children in costumes travel from house to house asking for treats such as candy (or, in some cultures, money) with the phrase “Trick or treat”. The “trick” is a (usually idle) threat to perform mischief on the homeowners or their property if no treat is given to them. It typically happens during the evening of October 31. Some homeowners signal that they are willing to hand out treats, for example by putting up Halloween decorations outside their door. Others might simply leave treats on their porch.
From plus sized women’s t-shirts, to glow-in-the-dark t-shirts, we have Halloween Shirts for women of all sizes.
Women’s Premium T-Shirt
The headliner of the Majinshop Collection is our premium t-shirt. This is as perfect as perfect gets: it’s soft yet stretchy, a little longer than a standard tee and figure-flattering. This item runs small.
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose) | Fabric weight: 5.29 oz (midweight)
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited
- Optimized for vibrant print results
- Double-stitched ribbed collar and hems
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.