Jiu Jitsu Hoodies -Jiu Jitsu Is Like A Philosophy
“If I throw you in water and I am drowning you, you can control your drowning. You don’t panic, win lose or draw. You go down practicing the art of jiu-jitsu. And the art is: how do I control and submit my opponent and survive using the least amount of attributes. ie. strength, explosion, youth, size any of that and the maximum amount of leverage, cunningness, guile and technique” – Chris Haueter
If you’re looking for a simple and comfortable, yet stylish and fashionable hoodie for your wardrobe, then look no further than the Colorblock Hoodie. The heather-gray body and contrasting, colorblock sleeves, inner hood and drawstring make this one really stand out in a crowd.
- 50% cotton / 50% polyester | Fabric Weight: 9oz (midweight)
- Contrasting colorblock sleeves, inner hood and drawstring
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- 1×1 rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Imported; printed and processed in the USA